What to expect
- The doors open at mid-day and we close at 11.00pm.
- The beer festival is in a hall and a large tent, with access to a grassed area and great views.
- We are only open for one long session, so beers will sell out during the day. Get in early to be sure you can taste the complete selection of 32 fantastic real ales and a number of ciders (see The Beer page).
- To soak up the beer there’s Padfield’s Pig Roast and BBQ. (vegetarian options are available). You are welcome to bring you own food if you don't fancy pork in a bun.
- For the drivers (and non beer drinkers) a full bar is open for a range of alternative drinks.
- Please be aware that you must be wearing a Beer Fest wrist-band to get served at the barrels.
- The wrist bands will be put on at the door.
- You will receive a glass, a programme and some tokens* to get you started.
- All Beers and Ciders are purchased with tokens, which are on sale in the hall at £1.50 each. We like to keep things simple so one token will buy you one half pint of any beer or cider (tokens can not be used behind the hall bar - only at the beer and cider bar).
- For entertainment we have performing outside George Wilding, a local lad from Avebury, and Burbank, an up and coming Wiltshire based duo. Inside on stage in the evening we have local band Indecision, back by popular demand. The music starts at about 1.00pm and finishes at 11.00pm. Obviously there will be breaks in between.
- Children and dogs are welcome.
- Toilets are inside the hall and outside (portaloos).
- If you have any questions, our staff at the door will be happy to help.
*Tokens are not refundable or transferable for any goods other than the beers and ciders included within the Beer Festival.